Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28

Thread: old poolies

  1. #21
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mr. Snail trail... not fair. I think you should be there. I'd like to fire it up with you, Its been a long time. I miss all of you guys!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Jeepers's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2002
    Posts
    134
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna come just to boot rot *nods*

  3. #23
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    not sure if i'll be attending the festivities this weekend....

  4. #24
    HB Forum Owner Annabananabelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2002
    Posts
    324
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I can't be there.. [img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img]

    I'm in NYC that weekend and am supposed to go clubbing that night... too bad.. I miss you guys... wonder if we could try to make it a monthly thing? just to catch up and make sure people aren't dead or anything...

    ya know, for those of us who are so rude to be busy that night [img]redface.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Go to red's and my board to find out when and where....so I dont have to travel all the boards...Yes I am too lazy to do that... [img]wink.gif[/img]


    And Mel..would you get in touch with one of us ..or post here.......about Sat night... [img]mad.gif[/img]

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner SPYDERLUV's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 23rd, 1999
    Posts
    902
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If your 555, then im 666.......

    WHATS IT LIKE TO BE A HERETIC......


    howz come everytime i see annabelles pic i want to masterbate.

    I mean god damn she is fucking hot.

    nice to see you again FLUFFFY.


    sounds like i missed the chat thing.


    nastychat here i come

  7. #27
    HB Forum Owner SoulAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,190
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok Im comming along as well...if thats ok ...

  8. #28
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I'll be there this time no matter what [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •